Online Fee Remittance Feature is Launched
Citadel School has launched its Online Fee Remittance feature. Parents can now pay school fees directly through the School website and the Quick School App. Now you don’t have to wait in long queues or excuse yourself from work to remit school fees. This can be done on your Mobile Phone or Laptop using the School’s web page in the comfort of your own home or office in a matter of a few minutes! The fees get credited directly to the school’s bank account.
Few steps to pay your fees online within minutes
1) Go to https://www.aescitadel.in and select ‘Parents login’ icon on the top header.
2) Login with your credentials – ID and password. (ID is the admission number and password is the date of birth)
3) Click on the FEES icon on the left side of the Home page.
4) Now, at the bottom of the page you have the details of outstanding fee and the icon to ‘Make Payment’. Click on ‘Proceed’ to review the details like name, class, fee amount etc.
5) Click on ‘Make Payment’ and Select your preferred payment option, i.e., Credit Card, Debit Cards, Net Banking, Mobile Payments, Paytm, Wallet, UPI and enter the details. Then ‘Make Payment’ in one go.
6) Do note that you do not need to first load the Paytm Wallet to pay fees. Directly select the payment option, i.e., Credit Card, Debit Cards, Net Banking, Mobile Payments, Paytm, Wallet, UPI.
7) You will receive a real-time payment confirmation.